Portable and ok?

Keith Thompson

tedu said:
const char *r() { return __func__; }

I deeply resent the fact that you thought of it before I did.

I'm not sure whether to be glad or disappointed that a solution
exists.

Skarmander

Keith said:
I deeply resent the fact that you thought of it before I did.

I'm not sure whether to be glad or disappointed that a solution
exists.

The Tao of C is that they rarely exclude each other.

S.

Mabden

Skarmander said:
The Tao of C is that they rarely exclude each other.

I'm just happy that I can walk into my local and tell my pool shooting
buddies that Keith missed the boat! We'll all have a laugh and move on,
but I will feel good for bringing them all joy. They'll all go home and
tell their girlfriends about how Keith missed something so simple, and
pretty soon it will be all over town. Sucks to be you, Keith. ;-0

Uuuuhhh... WTF are we talking about, again...?

p.s VERY HAPPY to see some Zen!!! <tail wagging> (BTW "Tao" = "Dow" just
like "Gyro" = "Yero", say it right, you assholes!)

p.p.s. "Don't get stuck in small successes, you must reach the state of
the ancients before you attain freedom in life and death."

Jordan Abel

I'm just happy that I can walk into my local and tell my pool shooting
buddies that Keith missed the boat! We'll all have a laugh and move on,
but I will feel good for bringing them all joy. They'll all go home and
tell their girlfriends about how Keith missed something so simple, and
pretty soon it will be all over town. Sucks to be you, Keith. ;-0

Uuuuhhh... WTF are we talking about, again...?

p.s VERY HAPPY to see some Zen!!! <tail wagging> (BTW "Tao" = "Dow" just
like "Gyro" = "Yero", say it right, you assholes!)

This is english, not chinese or greek.

Old Wolf

Mabden said:
p.s VERY HAPPY to see some Zen!!! <tail wagging> (BTW "Tao" = "Dow"

No it isn't. The "t" is a [t] without aspiration. There is no voicing
as in [d]. Unaspirated consonants are sometimes confused with
voiced ones by idiots.
just like "Gyro" = "Yero", say it right, you assholes!)

Gyro loser.

Mabden

Old Wolf said:
Mabden said:
p.s VERY HAPPY to see some Zen!!! <tail wagging> (BTW "Tao" = "Dow"

No it isn't. The "t" is a [t] without aspiration. There is no voicing
as in [d]. Unaspirated consonants are sometimes confused with
voiced ones by idiots.

All I know is that's how it sounds when they bring me the Ching Tao
beer...
Gyro loser.

NO! It is Gyro! Go to Greece and buy one, loser++.