Position in Template

Jim McGivney

On an aspx page I have a DetailsView control with a template for one of the
rows. In the "header" for the template row I place the caption, for the
"item" I place a Label and for the EditItem I place a RadioButtonList. The
dataBindings work as expected.
The problem: The Text for the header goes in the appropriate place (the
left hand box for the template row) . I would like the Label and
RadioButtonList to go into the box next to the Header (the right hand box),
they don't - they are all over the place. How do I confine the Label and
RadioButtonList controls to the box next to the header. This should be
easy, I am probably overlooking something.
Thanks in advance for your help,
Jim

Jim McGivney

I answered my own question: Turn off the "relative positioning" and it works
as it should.
Jim