    rendered the page and sent it to the client - is this possible?

    Thanks in advance

    Rich Stone
    Rich, Sep 6, 2004

  2. Rich

    Hans Kesting Guest

    Hans Kesting, Sep 6, 2004

  3. Rich

    Rich Stone Guest

    Thanks for the reply, but (from the article you linked to):

    "The final sign of life of a page is the Unload event that arrives just
    before the page object is dismissed. In this event you should release
    any critical resource you might have (for example, files, graphical
    objects, database connections).

    Finally, after this event the browser receives the HTTP response packet
    and displays the page."

    The code I want to run needs to be AFTER the client has received the
    page. I don't want the code slowing down the speed it takes for the
    response after the request.

    Is this possible?

    Rich Stone, Sep 6, 2004
  4. Rich

    Scott Allen Guest

    Rich:

    Perhaps you are looking for the EndRequest event of the
    HttpApplication class. You could hook this event in Global.asax.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com

    Scott Allen, Sep 6, 2004