Possible?

KiwiBrian

I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
right-floated image.
Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which would
therefore also be L shaped?
Hope that is clear.
TIA
Brian Tozer

Sid Ismail

: KiwiBrian wrote:
:
: > I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
: > right-floated image.
: > Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which would
: > therefore also be L shaped?
: > Hope that is clear.
:
: Yup, it's clear :)
: Here's a link:
: http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/boxpunch/demo.html

Great link!

Isn't it amazing how much more you can do with CSS as compared to the
old hspace and vspace attributes in the IMG tag? Thanks, Els.

Sid