    Hope that is clear.
    TIA
    Brian Tozer
    KiwiBrian, Apr 17, 2005

  2. KiwiBrian

    Els Guest

    KiwiBrian wrote:

    > I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
    > right-floated image.
    > Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which would
    > therefore also be L shaped?
    > Hope that is clear.

    Yup, it's clear :)
    Here's a link:
    http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/boxpunch/demo.html

    --
    Els http://locusmeus.com/
    - Renato Russo -
    Els, Apr 17, 2005

  3. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    "Els" <> wrote in message
    > KiwiBrian wrote:
    >
    >> I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
    >> right-floated image.
    >> Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which
    >> would
    >> therefore also be L shaped?
    >> Hope that is clear.

    > Yup, it's clear :)
    > Here's a link:
    > http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/boxpunch/demo.html

    Thanks very much Els.
    Exactly what I was looking for.
    B.
    KiwiBrian, Apr 17, 2005
  4. KiwiBrian

    Spartanicus Guest

    Spartanicus, Apr 17, 2005
  5. KiwiBrian

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:15:04 +0200, Els <>
    wrote:

    : KiwiBrian wrote:
    :
    : > I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
    : > right-floated image.
    : > Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which would
    : > therefore also be L shaped?
    : > Hope that is clear.
    :
    : Yup, it's clear :)
    : Here's a link:
    : http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/boxpunch/demo.html

    Great link!

    Isn't it amazing how much more you can do with CSS as compared to the
    old hspace and vspace attributes in the IMG tag? Thanks, Els.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Apr 17, 2005
  6. KiwiBrian

    KiwiBrian Guest

    "Spartanicus" wrote
    > "KiwiBrian" <> wrote:

    >>I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
    >>right-floated image.
    >>Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which
    >>would
    >>therefore also be L shaped?

    > http://homepage.ntlworld.com/spartanicus/L_shaped_paragraph_border.htm

    WOW!!!!
    You make the impossible look easy.........
    Thanks heaps.
    Brian.
    KiwiBrian, Apr 17, 2005
  7. Els wrote:
    > KiwiBrian wrote:
    >
    >>I have a paragraph of text wrapping around the left side and bottom of a
    >>right-floated image.
    >>Is there any way of giving this L shaped block of test, a border which would
    >>therefore also be L shaped?
    >>Hope that is clear.

    > Yup, it's clear :)
    > Here's a link:
    > http://meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/boxpunch/demo.html

    Thanx dear. Also thanx for the "pure css popups" example pages.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Apr 17, 2005