POST and Authentication Problem

needin4mation

Hi, I know this may be too vague, but I will try. I have tried
everything else.

I am posting to a form on a IIS 4.0 server from my 5.1 on XP. I have
created an aspx file that posts to the file on the other server and
receives the data back and I do whatever with it.

Somewhere, however, authentication is getting lost and I just can't see
it. I have used fiddler, but I'm missing something.

snippet:

HttpWebRequest objRequest =
(HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(LOGIN_URL);
objRequest.Credentials= new NetworkCredential("xx","xx","xx");
objRequest.Method = "POST";
objRequest.ContentLength = postData.Length;
objRequest.Referer="http://myserver";
objRequest.ContentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded";

myWriter = new StreamWriter(objRequest.GetRequestStream());
myWriter.Write(postData);