POST Problems

Steve

Hello,
I am trying to use post as a frame method. It seems to work fine for
small amounts of text input boxes. When I use quite a few text input boxes
(64), it does not work. There is no data sent to the server? Any Ideas.

Steve

Jukka K. Korpela

Steve said:
I am trying to use post as a frame method.

Stop trying that. Whatever you mean by that, it's all wrong.
It seems to work fine for
small amounts of text input boxes.

The operative word being "seems".
When I use quite a few text
input boxes (64), it does not work.

64 is a _bad_ number. Try 42, or 79. After all, 64 is a power of two!

(If you seriously expected a more serious answer, you weren't serious
enough since you failed to say a word of what on &Planet; you are
really doing and to give a URL.)

Mark Parnell

Hello,
G'day.

I am trying to use post as a frame method.

I assume you mean form, not frame.
It seems to work fine for
small amounts of text input boxes. When I use quite a few text input boxes
(64), it does not work. There is no data sent to the server? Any Ideas.

As Jukka said, without a URL, we have no way of knowing.