    small amounts of text input boxes. When I use quite a few text input boxes
    (64), it does not work. There is no data sent to the server? Any Ideas.

    Steve
    Steve, Mar 2, 2004

  2. "Steve" <> wrote:

    > I am trying to use post as a frame method.

    Stop trying that. Whatever you mean by that, it's all wrong.

    > It seems to work fine for
    > small amounts of text input boxes.

    The operative word being "seems".

    > When I use quite a few text
    > input boxes (64), it does not work.

    64 is a _bad_ number. Try 42, or 79. After all, 64 is a power of two!

    (If you seriously expected a more serious answer, you weren't serious
    enough since you failed to say a word of what on &Planet; you are
    really doing and to give a URL.)

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 2, 2004

  3. Steve

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:16:18 GMT, "Steve" <> declared in
    alt.html:

    > Hello,

    G'day.

    > I am trying to use post as a frame method.

    I assume you mean form, not frame.

    > It seems to work fine for
    > small amounts of text input boxes. When I use quite a few text input boxes
    > (64), it does not work. There is no data sent to the server? Any Ideas.

    As Jukka said, without a URL, we have no way of knowing.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Mar 2, 2004
  4. Steve

    shane turner Guest

    Mark Parnell <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:16:18 GMT, "Steve" <> declared in
    > alt.html:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > G'day.
    >
    > > I am trying to use post as a frame method.

    > I assume you mean form, not frame.
    >
    > > It seems to work fine for
    > > small amounts of text input boxes. When I use quite a few text input boxes
    > > (64), it does not work. There is no data sent to the server? Any Ideas.

    > As Jukka said, without a URL, we have no way of knowing.

    Did you try using method=post?
    shane turner, Mar 3, 2004