Post variables not visible until after reload

Have

Okay, I've stumpled upon the most strange thing:

It looks like a cache problem: A series of pages with forms are being
submitted. The last one is a confirmation page, displaying the content of
the post variables. Sometimes ... this last confirmation page is displayed
with empty fields ... but, if the page is reloaded (this brings up the
"The page cannot be reloaded with resending the information ..."-dialog,
because of the post method) the fields is displayed with the correct
content from the post variables. I'm deeply puzzled.

- The pages are generated using PHP, but this cannot really be a PHP
problem.
- This only happens in Internet Explorer. Not in Opera, Mozilla, etc ...
- Apparently it might be related to the latest security upgrades from
Microsoft.
One customer pointed out, that is worked for him until he did a Windows
Update.
- However, it doesn't happens every time. Sometimes it works. Sometimes is
doesn't ...

Any ideas or thoughts on this would be very appreciated. Thank you.

Have

Okay, I've stumpled upon the most strange thing:

And an URL to the page ... well, it's in Danish, but I'll guide you
through it:

http://www.lve.dk

1. On the right side, a random product is displayed. Click "Tilføj til
indkøbskurv" to add this product.
2. Below this, there's not another button: Click "Afslut bestilling" to
continue
3. Step 1: Click "Godkend"
4. Step 2: Click "Videre"
5. Step 3: Enter something in the upper 7 input fields - then click
"Godkend"
6. Step 4: Enter something (like "12" in all fields) - Click "Videre"
7. Step 5: This is the confirmation page, and should reflect the info you
entered in step 3 ... I just tried two times in a row, where I had to
reload to see the information. But now I cannot make it fail again.

Adrienne

And an URL to the page ... well, it's in Danish, but I'll guide you
through it:

http://www.lve.dk

1. On the right side, a random product is displayed. Click "Tilføj til
indkøbskurv" to add this product.
2. Below this, there's not another button: Click "Afslut bestilling" to
continue
3. Step 1: Click "Godkend"
4. Step 2: Click "Videre"
5. Step 3: Enter something in the upper 7 input fields - then click
"Godkend"
6. Step 4: Enter something (like "12" in all fields) - Click "Videre"
7. Step 5: This is the confirmation page, and should reflect the info
you entered in step 3 ... I just tried two times in a row, where I had
to reload to see the information. But now I cannot make it fail again.

Haven't tried your form, but I recently had a similar problem in an ASP
script that does almost the same thing. At first I thought it was the
browser, but on closer examination it *was* the script. Check that a form
variable isn't being written over somewhere.

TSA

Did you ever get an answer to this? I am having the same problem with
a PHP script. The post variables show up using Netscape, but not with
IE unless I hit reload (and repost) a few times. The script is well
used and I know it works, so that's not the problem. Did a new IE 6
patch break something? The site I am posting to is an SSL site.

-Todd