Postbacks and document.body.clientHeight

trullock

Hi,

Ive got a LinkButton on my page with populates a repeater with data.

Ive also got this:

When i click 'Click Me' on page load, it pops up with some value like
"200" which is correct.

However if i click the 'populate' linkbutton (thus filling the repeater
with data - and increasing the page vertical height), then click 'Click
Me', the alert box still reports "200", as though the browser hasnt
refreshed the DOM and realised that the body is now larger than before.

Is this just a firefox issue (i havet got IE7 installed on this machine
yet) and is there a workaround?

Thanks

Andrew