Posting to specific form field with C#

Dan

I am posting data to a form using the code below (from a console app). My
problem is that I'm posting my data as a generic request stream, and the page
is expecting the data to have come from a specific form field (<textarea
name="xml">). How do I modify the following code so that when the recieving
page receives the post, my stream gets read in as Request.Form["xml"]?

bytes = System.Text.Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(strXML);
objHttpWebRequest.Method = "POST";
objHttpWebRequest.ContentLength = bytes.Length;
objHttpWebRequest.ContentType = "text/xml; encoding='utf-8'";
objRequestStream = objHttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream();
objRequestStream.Write(bytes, 0, bytes.Length);
objRequestStream.Close();