    leaving?

    Thanks,

    Tom.
    tshad, Oct 23, 2004

  2. One technique is to make all of your "pages" user controls that are embedded
    in one .aspx page and swapped in and out. If they try to go back, the go
    back to the same page they are at.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 23, 2004

  3. tshad

    tshad Guest

    > One technique is to make all of your "pages" user controls that are
    > embedded in one .aspx page and swapped in and out. If they try to go back,
    > the go back to the same page they are at.

    I am not sure how you would do that.

    Isn't there a way in the sort routine when the page gets sent back to just
    tell it to replace the old history entry with the new one?

    Thanks,

    Tom.

    tshad, Nov 17, 2004