Preload images returned by an HttpHandler

Guest

Is there any way to preload an image returned by an HTTP Handler?
My image HTTP handler is generating some thumbnails that I want to preload.

thanks

Caspa

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Caspa,
Is there any way to preload an image returned by an HTTP Handler? My
image HTTP handler is generating some thumbnails that I want to
preload.

You can preload your images in the Application_Start handler in Global.asax,
and put them in the ASP.NET Cache.

Cheers,

Chilumba Mubashi [MSFT]

One way would be to preload them in the Application_Start handler (in
Global.asax) and then putting them in the ASP.NET cache.

thanks