Preserve Attributes control after a PostBack

ruca

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can I preserve the values of Attributes of a DataGrid
with postback.

I have a javascript function that change some attributes of some cells of a
DataGrid. Then I have a button to confirm this changes. By clicking in this
button postback event fires and attributes values losted.

Can anyone help me and where can I get more information about this?

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET

Thank's (if you try to help me)
Hope can help (if I try to help)