Prevent remembering scrollLeft after page reload

Emil

I have a div in which I set scrollLeft on click event.
The problem is browser in some way remebers its value after page
reloading (pressing F5). Is there any way to prevent it?

code:
onclick="this.scrollLeft+=50;"<div style="width:200px;height:10px;overflow:hidden">
style="width:50px;height:50px;float:left;background-color:green"></div>
style="width:50px;height:50px;float:left;background-color:blue"></div>

When I open such page, there is small green rectangle. Now when I click
on it it turns red. This is ok. But when I reload page (F5) it still is
red. After hard reload (ctrl-F5) everything is ok.
Is there any way to prevent such behaviour?
emil