Preventing automatic hyperlinks in rdoc

Francis Devereux

How can I prevent rdoc from automatically hyperlinking to methods?

For example, if I have run rdoc on the following code:

class Searcher
# Performs a search
def search(params)
end

# Uses search to find things by name
def search_by_name(name)
end
end

then the word "search" is a hyperlink in both "Performs a search" and "Uses
search to find things by name". I would like it to only be a hyperlink in
"Uses search to find things by name" (i.e. I want "Performs a search" to be
plain text).

Thanks,

Francis.

Jano Svitok

How can I prevent rdoc from automatically hyperlinking to methods?

For example, if I have run rdoc on the following code:

class Searcher
# Performs a search
def search(params)
end

# Uses search to find things by name
def search_by_name(name)
end
end

then the word "search" is a hyperlink in both "Performs a search" and "Uses
search to find things by name". I would like it to only be a hyperlink in
"Uses search to find things by name" (i.e. I want "Performs a search" to be
plain text).

Thanks,

Francis.

See http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/297786