    c:\test\img.png) but i'm not sure how to get it into an image control.

    thanks,
    rodchar
    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Mar 6, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

    David Wier Guest

    Add an image control - then, whenever you choose the file, using the upload
    control - also add the filename to the url of the image control

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    "rodchar" <> wrote in message
    > hey all,
    > i have a file upload control and when i specify a file name to upload,

    what

    David Wier, Mar 6, 2007

  3. the url is a directory path instead of what i'm used to with the virtual
    path. i can't get the image to show using the directory path in my csharp
    code-behind.

    =?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=, Mar 7, 2007