Previous return values from a BE method are shown when refreshing an ASP calling that method

Shekhar

My ASP always calls a DLL that was constructed using VFP Code. If needed,
this DLL can call a VFP External Class Method that is outside the DLL for
some process. The DLL is bound with COM always.

I have this External Class setup because, If a quick fix is needed, I can
manage this with just sending modified External Class Library instead of the
DLL.

But the problem arrives this way.

- Call ASP to receive old value X from existing External Class Method - this
works fine
- Call ASP to receive new value Y from modified External Class Method - this
does not work
- Shutdown COM object that cotains DLL and then,
- Call ASP to receive new value Y from modified External Class Method - this
works fine

My only idea to have External Class Library is not to disturb existing COM
setup (shutdown etc) for any quick fix. Does anybody have a clue whether can
I achieve this without disturbing COM?

- Shekhar