Print Barcode

Rajani

Hi friends,

Ours is a garment factory. We have tickets to print in the format...

JobCode Size Qty Lay.No bdlno operation JobCode Size Qty Lay.No
bdlno operation

2 records per row.

Daily we print tickets (records) 10000 approx. If i print from the browser,
it takes long time to print. So i have converting this to text file and
saving in the local system and printing from DOS prompt using

type filename.txt>prn

Its working fine. But now onwards i want to print barcode instead of text.
example

JobCode Size Qty Lay.No bdlno operation
05A001 XL 50 5 45 01

i want to print this in barcode with text below that. I have barcode font
that supports alpha-numeric. How can i print faster this barcode from DOS
prompt.

PLs give me an idea.