PrinterJob.printDialog() - adding extra tab panels

Steve Jones

Hi,

The PrinterJob.printDialog() contains three tabbed panels "General", "Page
Setup" and "Appearance".

I'd like to include an additional panel that allows the user to partition
the page into 2, 4, 6 or 8 sub-pages. The idea is to allow compressed text
to be printed and save paper.

Any ideas on how I might go about doing this?

Thanks, Steve.