Printing MathML from Firefox

none

Hello,

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.6 on Ubuntu 7.10. Pages containing MathML
render fine. When I try to print such pages, however, the result is
horrible. For example, any binary operator (such as + or -) is printed
about a centimeter too high (way over the operands). Strangely enough,
this problem does not occur on Firefox running on Windows. I posted
questions to both Ubuntu forums and Firefox forums, but no one answered.
If anyone knows how to remedy this - I'd sure appreciate it.

Many Thanks,

Ami

JWS

none said:
Hello,

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.6 on Ubuntu 7.10. Pages containing
MathML render fine. When I try to print such pages, however,
the result is horrible. For example, any binary operator (such
as + or -) is printed about a centimeter too high (way over the
operands). Strangely enough, this problem does not occur on
Firefox running on Windows. I posted questions to both Ubuntu
forums and Firefox forums, but no one answered. If anyone knows
how to remedy this - I'd sure appreciate it.

Many Thanks,

Ami

See

It seems that Debian (and Ubuntu) users are simply out of luck,
for the time being. I myself have installed the FC6 version of
Firefox.

Jan