Printing Web pages ... and next

Michael Schrading

Thank you to this. I think the most important html line for me has been:

So. The next question is: How to suppress the URL line on every page?

There is an head line and a footer line. For me the head line is enough!

Michael

Leif K-Brooks

Michael said:
How to suppress the URL line on every page?

There is an head line and a footer line. For me the head line is enough!

It's my printer, let me print your page with or without the URL line. If
you mean for yourself when you print pages, that can be configured in
Mozilla with File > Page Setup > Margin & Header/Footer.

William Tasso

Michael said:
Thank you to this. I think the most important html line for me has
been:

So. The next question is: How to suppress the URL line on every page?

There is an head line and a footer line. For me the head line is
enough!

It's a browser controlled setting.