Pro c Call from JNI

abhi147

Hi ,

I am trying to call a ProC function from JNI . I am using the
demo_proc.mk file to include the Java path , but it is giving an error
that

Error at line 7, column 10 in file source.pc
#include <jni.h>
..........1
PCC-S-02015, unable to open include file

Can anyone tell me where should I include the java path so as to
include "jni.h"

Thanks!

Gordon Beaton

Can anyone tell me where should I include the java path so as to
include "jni.h"

You need two include paths:

<java>/include
<java>/include/<system>

where <java> is the root of your Java installation, and <system> is
one of linux, windows, solaris, etc as appropriate.

The normal way to add include paths is to specify them with -I on the
compiler command line. I have no idea whether that's true of ProC or
not.

/gordon