Problem in Loading JSP

Mayur

hi friends, my jsp never had any problem for small amount of data, but
when the amount of data increases the jsp fails to load complete data
only a specific part of data is loaded on the client PC. i dont
understand what is the problem. Pleeeeze help me.
I am using struts framework under tomcat 5.5 server.
note: there is no problem with the network connection.

Sem

hi friends, my jsp never had any problem for small amount of data, but
when the amount of data increases the jsp fails to load complete data
only a specific part of data is loaded on the client PC. i dont
understand what is the problem. Pleeeeze help me.
I am using struts framework under tomcat 5.5 server.
note: there is no problem with the network connection.

As you know JSP is converted to Servlets. Did you try to load your
data with Servlet?

-Sem

Mayur

As you know JSP is converted to Servlets. Did you try to load your
data with Servlet?

-Sem

Hi Sem,
I have even checked up the converted servlet the output of the servlet
is breaking after a specific amount of data is transfered. I dont know
how and why but it just dont give the complete output