    understand what is the problem. Pleeeeze help me.
    I am using struts framework under tomcat 5.5 server.
    note: there is no problem with the network connection.

    Mayur, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Mayur

    Sem Guest

    On Mar 8, 6:54 am, "Mayur" <> wrote:
    > hi friends, my jsp never had any problem for small amount of data, but
    > when the amount of data increases the jsp fails to load complete data
    > only a specific part of data is loaded on the client PC. i dont
    > understand what is the problem. Pleeeeze help me.
    > I am using struts framework under tomcat 5.5 server.
    > note: there is no problem with the network connection.

    As you know JSP is converted to Servlets. Did you try to load your
    data with Servlet?

    -Sem

    Sem, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Mayur

    Mayur Guest

    On Mar 8, 8:21 pm, "Sem" <> wrote:
    > On Mar 8, 6:54 am, "Mayur" <> wrote:
    >
    > > hi friends, my jsp never had any problem for small amount of data, but
    > > when the amount of data increases the jsp fails to load complete data
    > > only a specific part of data is loaded on the client PC. i dont
    > > understand what is the problem. Pleeeeze help me.
    > > I am using struts framework under tomcat 5.5 server.
    > > note: there is no problem with the network connection.

    > As you know JSP is converted to Servlets. Did you try to load your
    > data with Servlet?
    >
    > -Sem

    Hi Sem,
    I have even checked up the converted servlet the output of the servlet
    is breaking after a specific amount of data is transfered. I dont know
    how and why but it just dont give the complete output

    Mayur, Mar 10, 2007