Problem in the display of the result of the search JavaHelp

Coue

Hello,

When I do a search on a word, the pages result containing this word appears
in the frame of left.
Sometimes, in this frame, the title of the first page is not displayed
behind numbers of occurrence of the word.
Already have you met this kind of problem ?

Thanks for help.

Florent

Andrew Thompson

Problem in the display of the result of the search JavaHelp

Coue said:

Hi Coue. It is a good idea to repeat the Subject
line in the body of your message in some form.
I read all the message and though it had nothing
to do with Java until I noticed the Subject line.

(But no, sorry. I have no experience w/JavaHelp)