problem interfacing AD9510 via serial controller

naliali

I know maybe I'm not in a right group for this problem!

I'm trying to implement an analoge capturing project using Xilinx sx55
fpga and AD9510 as ADC. But I'v difficulty to program AD9510 clock
distribution IC via its serial controller port to set divider
parameters. The problem is that no handshake signal is recieved from
serial port. because the signaling between SCP of AD9510 and V4-sx55
can not be simulated, I can not debug my code. I'd like to know has
anyone worked with this A/D or other similar ICs? any App-note or
practical code?

any comment will be appreciated
Thanks

Mike Treseler

naliali said:
I'm trying to implement an analoge capturing project using Xilinx sx55
fpga and AD9510 as ADC. But I'v difficulty to program AD9510 clock
distribution IC via its serial controller port to set divider
parameters. The problem is that no handshake signal is recieved from
serial port. because the signaling between SCP of AD9510 and V4-sx55
can not be simulated, I can not debug my code.

I would verify that the serial data and clock
from the fpga to the ADC is correct.
Even with no handshake I know that the
wrong commands won't work and that the correct
commands probably will.

-- Mike Treseler