PROBLEM : Nested Table control in IE in web application

Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola

Hi,
I dont know its good design or not but I have one REQUIREMENT that,
I have a Web application created in ASP.NET, and I need nested tables (one
table control into another table control) up to N level. and N can be
anything positive integer up to 100.

But i experienced that in IE 6.0 (which i am using) when i created and run
the asp.net application which does the above said thing, it shows only
nested table up to 26 LEVELs only.

For example: Create a web application where you add one table into another
table and in each table, a row and in each row a cell and in each cell a
lable with some text.
Here is a code which does that:
-------------------------------
phTables.Controls.Add(AddHTMLTableControl(30));
}
private Table AddHTMLTableControl(int level)
{
Table t = new Table();
t.Width = Unit.Percentage(100);
t.Height = Unit.Percentage(100);
t.BorderWidth = 1;
TableRow tr = new TableRow();
TableCell tc = new TableCell();
tr.Cells.Add(tc);
t.Rows.Add(tr);
for(int i=0; i < level; i++)
{
Table t1 = new Table();
t1.Width = Unit.Percentage(100);
t1.BorderWidth = 1;
TableRow tr1 = new TableRow();
TableCell tc1 = new TableCell();
Label lbl = new Label();
lbl.Text = "level" + i;
lbl.Width = 26;
tc1.Controls.Add(lbl);
tr1.Cells.Add(tc1);
t1.Rows.Add(tr1);
tc.Controls.Add(t1);
tc = tc1;
}

return t;

This shows only tables up to 26 levels and for 27th level it shows only
table without lable and after that nothing it shows....

If i need more levels of TABLE Controls in IE - WHAT TO DO?

Please give me pointers....

Thanks in Advance,
Mahesh