Problem on reading .csv files using OleDbConnection

Ray

Hi All

I've tried to read a .csv file and bind the data to a datagrid.
I am doing sth like this:

conn = new OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;"+
"Data Source=" + csvPath + ";" +
"Extended Properties=\"text;HDR=YES;FMT=Delimited\"");
conn.Open();
//Read all data into a data table
OleDbDataAdapter adapter = new OleDbDataAdapter("SELECT * FROM ["+csvPath+"]", conn);

But I discover that some of data can not be retrieved (while I can retrieve most of them).
Then when I tried to add a link break (simply pressing Enter) @ the line above the line containing unretrieved value in the text editor, I will get things all right.

I guess it is sth to do with the carriage return encoding in the CSV (CSV provided by the others), so that the conn can't recognize the string, how can I fix that?

Thanks

Ray