Problem on Textbox postback in VB.net 2002

Tommy Tama@Office

Hi all,

I have a textbox that use for client inputting the page no.

Here is the asp.net code:
<asp:TextBox id="TextBox2" runat="server" Width="40px"
OnTextChanged="TextBox2_TextChanged" AutoPostBack="True">2</asp:TextBox>

However, when the client enter the page number and hit enter, the page
number catched by server is the original one(i.e. 2),
rather then the number that client entered.

Hope someone can tell me the problem.
Thank you

pschrader

Try and use EnableViewState="True" for your TextBox.
Maybe this fixes the problem.

Tommy Tama@Office

the EnableViewState="True" is the default value and I didn't change it