problem returning dataset values with a webservice...

Milsnips

hi there,

on my local machine, this works fine.. i have a webservice that makes a call to a remote database, returns the data into a dataset and display it on the page.

On my local machine everything works good and it returns the data, however when i put it on the live server, i get this error:

Cast from type 'DataSet' to type 'String' is not valid.
It is a very simple call i am doing, and dont know what could be making this error happen. Also i connected to the same live data WDSL source from my local machine and it works okay too, so only doesnt work from the live server.

any ideas??

thanks,

Paul.