Problem update

Victorio Iglesias

Can anyone tellme why when i update or save html code in my database
ruby clean all html tags.

Tanks

Lars Haugseth

* Victorio Iglesias said:
Can anyone tellme why when i update or save html code in my database
ruby clean all html tags.

Not as long as you're not giving us any information at all about how
you are storing data to your database.

Robert Klemme

2010/6/1 Lars Haugseth said:
Not as long as you're not giving us any information at all about how
you are storing data to your database.

Also I'd be curios what "clean all HTML tags" actually is supposed to
mean. I can think of various things not all of which do actually make
sense.

Cheers

robert