Problem when Print page with datagrid

Vitor Mata

Please help me on this one...

I have one page with one datalist ...and on the item template i have one
datagrid ... by other words one datalist populating one datagrid...
everything is working perfect...except when i print the page.

The problem is when i print the page, the gridlines of the datagrid are well
printed only in the first page ...but not in the rest pages, the data of the
datagrid is well printed without the gridlines..

Any solution arround....what i'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Vitor Mata