problem when running .py file

Tingting HAN

Dear Officer,

I first apologize that I am totally new for python. I have downloaded a code
packet “triMC3D” from online, and within it there is a file
“configuration.py”.I downloaded and installed python and some related
packages, tried very hard, but there is still the following error:

the Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\TingTing\triMC3D-1.0.0\python\configuration.py", line 8, in ?
from tables import *
File "C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\tables\__init__.py", line 31, in ?
from tables.utilsExtension import getPyTablesVersion, getHDF5Version
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified procedure could not be
found. The first attached

The system of my computer is Windows XP.

The first attached file is the README file for triMC3D code. It says they
used python 2.3 so I used the version python-2.3.5.

The second attached is the file “configuration.py” I want to run. I
sincerely hope that you could try to run it, see what is the problem and
give me some tips.

--
Best regards,
Sofia

ETSI de Telecomunicación - office C-203-1
Dpto. Ingeniería Electrónica
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Madrid 28040, Spain
TEL: +34 65 232 4340