problem with a fsMDIForm and fsMDIChild

Discussion in 'C++' started by prub, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. prub

    prub Guest

    I working with Borland C++ Builder 6 Enterprice.
    I have 3 form.
    The main form is a fsNormal FormStyle that create a fsMDIForm
    (RasterForm, see code below)
    TRasterForm* form = new TRasterForm(this);
    form->ShowModal();
    delete form;

    Now when I try to create an fsMDIForm (Form2, see code below) in the
    RasterForm,
    Form3 = new TForm3(this);

    I receive the nex error message
    "Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently active".
    But, if I place the RasterForm like a Main Form, I don't have a
    problem with the creation of the fsMDIChild.

    May you help me?
    thank
    Prub.

    prub, Jun 14, 2004

  2. prub

    Pete C. Guest

    prub wrote:
    > I working with Borland C++ Builder 6 Enterprice.
    > I have 3 form.
    > The main form is a fsNormal FormStyle that create a fsMDIForm
    > (RasterForm, see code below)
    > TRasterForm* form = new TRasterForm(this);
    > form->ShowModal();
    > delete form;
    >
    > Now when I try to create an fsMDIForm (Form2, see code below) in the
    > RasterForm,
    > Form3 = new TForm3(this);
    >
    > I receive the nex error message
    > "Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently active".
    > But, if I place the RasterForm like a Main Form, I don't have a
    > problem with the creation of the fsMDIChild.
    >
    > May you help me?
    > thank
    > Prub.

    No, we may not help you. The only topical subject in this group is Standard
    C++; try a Borland group.

    - Pete

    Pete C., Jun 14, 2004