Problem with Binding

Maury

Hello,
I built an user control that shows an object
(TestObj) of an application, in the user control
I created a public property (of type TestObj) to change
the current displayed object ...

After this I created another user control with a datalist
which contains the user control for TestObj (in ItemTemplate)
with the intent to display an IList<TestObj>
I created a public metod of this :
public void Update (IList<TestObj> myList)
{
datalist1.datasource = myList;
datalist1.databind;
}

I always receive an error when binding: I tried to
debug the DataBinding event, but I can't find vaules
that will be bound (I searched in sender and e parameters)

Can someone help me?
Thanks

Maury

Flinky Wisty Pomm ha scritto:
What error message do you receive?

The error says that the value in a dropdown
isn't present...
I tried to fill it in page_Init
but the problem is still there...

Flinky Wisty Pomm

Sorry, dude, I got distracted by the sudden threat of redundancy;
anyone in the UK looking for a .Net guy?

ahem...

Did you fix this problem, Maury?