problem with borders

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mohawk Mawk, May 16, 2007.

  1. Mohawk Mawk

    Mohawk Mawk Guest

    hello,
    I am currently working on
    http://bjorntoday.com/
    in specific the part

    thats the navigation under the banner

    ass you see when moving the cursor over the cells the background
    changes via hover, but theres a 1 px border around them I cant get
    away.
    you can move the cursor between the buttons and no hover effect will
    happen.
    + i want the image to attach to the red border on the top

    heres my desperate attempt to get rid of that tiny border

    #underban{
    height:26px;
    background-color: #000000;
    margin:0px;padding:0px;

    }
    #underban table {
    margin:0px;
    padding:0px;
    border-top-style: none;
    border-right-style: none;
    border-bottom-style: none;
    border-left-style: none;
    }
    #underban td {height:26px; font-size:13px;text-align:center;width:
    145px;vertical-align:top;margin:0px; }
    #underban td:hover {background-image: url(images/butt.png);}

    and its still there...
    anybody have a solution?
    thanks
    mawk
    Mohawk Mawk, May 16, 2007

  2. Mohawk Mawk wrote:

    > hello,
    > I am currently working on

    Please see answers to your other post, made a half-hour earlier.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 16, 2007

  3. Mohawk Mawk

    Mohawk Mawk Guest

    On May 17, 1:03 am, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:
    > Mohawk Mawk wrote:
    > > hello,
    > > I am currently working on

    > Please see answers to your other post, made a half-hour earlier.
    >
    > --
    > -bts

    sorry, i tried posting everywhere and they never appeared. i wrote the
    posts on may 16th and then they appear may 17th?!
    thanks for the help though
    Mohawk Mawk, May 17, 2007