    but when i try this way i found that the program throw an exception:ImportError: No module named mym, (mym is the module name). This happens even i wrote the module in Python/C API without boost.python.

    Could somebody tell me why this happened or how to deal with it, thanks for any suggestion.

    Donnie Leen

    Donnie Leen, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Donnie Leen

    Donnie Leen Guest

    All right, I found the answer in boost.python test example embedding.cpp,
    not to call initmodulename() in every sub-interpreter, just call
    PyImport_AppendInittab("modulename", initmodulename) before call to
    Py_Initialize(), this will add the module to the interpreter's builtin
    modules, then I can call "import modulenmame" in each sub-interpeter.

    Donnie Leen

    Donnie Leen, Dec 12, 2004