    Clues on how to trouble shoot would be appreciated

    Regards

    John Berman
    John Berman, Apr 2, 2004

  2. John Berman

    Steven Burn Guest

    Tried;

    Response.Execute "thefile.cgi"

    ??

    I'm not aware of being able to do it the way your trying........ (never had
    a need to find out)

    --
    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Disclaimer:

    Steven Burn, Apr 3, 2004

  3. John Berman

    John Berman Guest

    good though, I get the following error:

    Vbscript Runtime error 'ASP 0185 : 438'
    Object does not support this property or method

    John B

    John Berman, Apr 3, 2004
  4. John Berman

    Steven Burn Guest

    Whats this cgi file meant to be doing? (i.e. does it do anything you can't
    do in simple ASP?)

    My reason for asking is, couldn't you just code it in VBScript and stick it
    straight into the .asp file?, if not, you could always use;

    response.redirect "thepage.cgi"

    Steven Burn, Apr 3, 2004
  5. ASP doesn't support the #EXEC directive. You can hit the URL using XMLHTTP;
    see http://www.aspfaq.com/2173

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Apr 3, 2004
  6. John Berman

    John Berman Guest

    Thanks. ASP does support some SSI commands, is there a list online showing
    what it does support ?

    Regards

    John B

    John Berman, Apr 4, 2004