Problem with getting onclick event from nested datagrid

Vili

Hi all

I have a datagrid with nested datagrid. How do I get event from dgNested
button?

I used example from
http://www.dotnet247.com/247reference/a.aspx?u=http://www.standardio.org/article.aspx?id=155

<asp:datagrid id="dgMaster" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False">
<columns>
<asp:datagrid id="dgNested" runat="server"
AutoGenerateColumns="False" OnItemDataBound="itemEvent"
OnItemCommand="itemCommandEvent" EnableViewState="False">
<columns>
<asp:templateColumn><FooterTemplate><Asp:Button text="update"
Runat="Server" ID="updateAll"
CommandName="ud"</asp:button></asp:FooterTemplate></asp:templateColumn>
</columns>
</asp:datagrid>
</asp:datagrid>

Codebehind:

Public Sub itemEvent(byVal Source As Object, ByVal e as DataGridItemEvent)

'This works

End Sub

Public Sub itemCommandEvent(byVal Source As Object, ByVal e as
DataGridCommandEvent)

'This does not work

End Sub

amitsdeo

hey guys

has any one found solution this problem
let me know plzzz i am kind stuck on the same problem.

thanks