Problem with Help.ShowHelp

Prasanth

Hi All,
We are facing a problem while integrating a HTML help file (chm version
1.x) to our windows .net application (C#). The help topic for the
controls in the application are shown using the following command

Help.ShowHelp(helpParent, @HelpFile, HelpNavigator.Topic, topicName);

The problem is like this.
Our application has two modes of operation
1) Wizard mode - a new file is created by the wizard.
2) Normal mode - a existing file is opened and shown.
(Seperate set of tabcontrols in each mode. These modes can be switched
while running.)
If the application is started in wizard mode and the help is called, its
perfect. It shows the help in both the modes from there on.

But the help is not shown when its started in normal mode. It cannot be
shown in both from there on.

The only difference I see is that When the app is started (wizard) the
memory shown in taskmanager is around 20MB, and when help is shown it
increases lightly. When the mode is switched the memory becomes 40 mb ,
still no problem with help.

When the app is started in normal mode memory will be 35MB and the help
cannot be shown....

Has any of you faced this kind of a problem with HTML help in .net

Thanks in Advance
Regards
Prasanth