Problem with iframe (caching...)

Peroli

Hi all,
I have an iframe as stated below. When i initiate the function
"open_frm()" everything is working as i expected.

When the document is loaded, i click on a link in the iframe, with
posts some data to the server (to url "myscript.peroli?q=something")
and gets back with results. Everything happens inside the iframe, no
interaction with parent window.

But when i do this 2 or more times, mozilla and IE is giving me a
cached copy. But if i reload the iframe (by right clicking on iframe
and reload) again after initiating the function it gets the right stuff
from the server.

I even accessed the script("myscript.peroli") in a new window, it
gave me the right result. Its just that when its loaded into iframe, it
gives cached copy.

I tried setting cache-control pragmas and meta directives and
forced the browser not to cache the data, but they seem to ignore them
particularly when inside IFRAME.

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong? If you know of any
workarounds... let me know.

HTML:
<iframe id="rGen" name="rGen" width="95%" height="400"
style="display:none" frameborder="0">Your Browser doesn't support
Iframes</iframe>
//---------------------------------------------------
[script]
function open_frm() {
if(typeof frames['rGen'] == 'undefined') return;
var rGen = document.getElementById('rGen');
rGen.style.display = '';
frames['rGen'].location.href="myscript.peroli";
}
[/script]

regards,
Peroli Sivaprakasam