    http://webpages.charter.net/pulitzer8194/index.htm

    Thanks in advance for any help...

    , Feb 25, 2006

  2. swpulitzer Guest

    I just upgraded from Netscape 8.0 to 8.1 and the problem went away.
    Ugh.

    swpulitzer, Feb 25, 2006

  3. Jose Guest

    > I setup a website using Explorer as my main testing browser. Now I'm
    > testing it with Netscape, but there's a problem. When Netscape first
    > goes to the url, it doesn't display the images. But when I click on the
    > "welcome" link, which links to the same index page, it displays fine.
    > Why is this happening?
    >
    > The url is:
    >
    > http://webpages.charter.net/pulitzer8194/index.htm
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any help...

    I went to it with Netscape 7.2 and the image came up fine.

    Jose

    Jose, Feb 25, 2006
  4. dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "swpulitzer" <> wrote:

    > I just upgraded from Netscape 8.0 to 8.1 and the problem went away.
    > Ugh.

    OK. But do specify units in the css, and check many instances of
    your property value of center for things like vertical-align,
    float... And maybe be rid of the font tag, use css since you have
    such sheets anyway.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Feb 26, 2006