Problem with Link Button

Steve Lloyd

Hi,

I am having lots of problems when using a link button in a page that include
modules, it is very strange, the javascript that is generated to submit the
form comes up with an error and does not allow the form to be submitted. I
am getting the error on normal Link Buttons and also on the link buttons
that are part if the Data Grid Control.
I have replace the link buttons with image buttons and that does the trick
but i need to use link buttons

Has anyone else seen this behaviour and has a fix for it.

Thanks for any help

Steve