problem with LWS

Tanja

Problem with LWP, that don't work on a my web server?
On local disk work, on server don't?
When I try to use LWP , message is: Internal Server Error
Why? What I can do it?

use LWP::Simple; use LWP::Simple;
unless (defined ($cont = get $web_page) { die "could not get $URL\n";}

Sherm Pendley

Tanja said:
When I try to use LWP , message is: Internal Server Error
Why? What I can do it?

That means something is wrong on the *server*, not with LWP.

Have a look at "perldoc -q 500" for tips.

sherm--