Problem with Modal Popup Exntender ON Firefox

Abhi

I am using ModalPopUpExtender. I am opening an aspx page on Modalpopup which
contains an user control that shows a PDF file.

It works fine in IE but in Firefox it just show a blank page.
can anyone please help me in this.

Thanks

Abhi

bruce barker

what are you using to display the pdf in firefox (what plugin)? is it
installed?

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Abhi

When i use IFrame instead of Modalpopup it's work fine in Firefox, so it's
not the issue of plugin. And I am using 'embed' tag to show PDF

<embed type="application/pdf#toolbar=0&navpanes=0&scrollbar=0"
src="SignaturePage.pdf" width="750px" height="400px"></embed>

Please help me