    can anyone please help me in this.

    Thanks

    Abhi

    Abhi, Apr 2, 2008

  2. Abhi

    bruce barker Guest

    what are you using to display the pdf in firefox (what plugin)? is it
    installed?

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Apr 2, 2008

  3. Abhi

    Abhi Guest

    When i use IFrame instead of Modalpopup it's work fine in Firefox, so it's
    not the issue of plugin. And I am using 'embed' tag to show PDF

    <embed type="application/pdf#toolbar=0&navpanes=0&scrollbar=0"
    src="SignaturePage.pdf" width="750px" height="400px"></embed>

    Please help me

    Abhi, Apr 3, 2008