    think that I'm using the right parser 2.9 from Xerces. The problem is
    tbat at some point the Parser reads in exactly 2048 characters and
    terminates. Anyone see anything like this before?
    Schmand, Mar 24, 2008

  2. > at some point the Parser reads in exactly 2048 characters and
    > terminates.

    Please clarify what you mean by "terminates".

    If you mean "that's all that gets delivered in a single characters()
    call", this may be normal operation; SAX reservers the right to split
    text content over multiple calls to characters(), and it's the
    application's responsibility to deal with that.

    If you mean "parsing stops", that's not expected, but also not
    diagnosable without a lot more info.

    Joseph Kesselman, Mar 24, 2008