problem with tables

Discussion in 'HTML' started by di0rz`, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. di0rz`

    di0rz` Guest

    di0rz`, Jul 22, 2007

  2. di0rz`

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *di0rz`* wrote:
    > hi,
    > I have a little problem with a table, It wont appear at the top of the
    > page, the row show up in the middle of the page.
    > you can see it on that page: http://honeynova.com/parse/1b0630e6bcbf1b6910f5204393c985c70c71aaf5
    > the table on the right doesn't show up at the top.
    > if anybody know how to fix that .. :)

    You have problems than the table not appering at the top. The page is a
    mess! Check the source file and validation errors you have:

    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbo...arse/1b0630e6bcbf1b6910f5204393c985c70c71aaf5

    Correct the errors and then look in to the table, it may just sit where
    you wont it, with a valid code. If not, then come back.

    BTW, the page gives an horizontal scroll even on 1024px wide screen
    browser window. Think more CSS, fluid design and less tables! ;)

    --
    /Arne
    Arne, Jul 22, 2007