problem with tables

Arne

Once said:
hi,
I have a little problem with a table, It wont appear at the top of the
page, the row show up in the middle of the page.
you can see it on that page: http://honeynova.com/parse/1b0630e6bcbf1b6910f5204393c985c70c71aaf5
the table on the right doesn't show up at the top.
if anybody know how to fix that .. :)

You have problems than the table not appering at the top. The page is a
mess! Check the source file and validation errors you have:

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbo...arse/1b0630e6bcbf1b6910f5204393c985c70c71aaf5

Correct the errors and then look in to the table, it may just sit where
you wont it, with a valid code. If not, then come back.

BTW, the page gives an horizontal scroll even on 1024px wide screen
browser window. Think more CSS, fluid design and less tables! ;)