Problem with Tabstrip,Multipage with IFRAME

Arul

In my page i have 3 tabstrip, 3 multipage (both are created at runtime). In
multipage i used iframe to display other 3 different pages. The problem is
when ever i changed the Tab (i mean moved from one tab to another) i have to
call a method which is in the iframe page.

tabstrip, multipage is in NurMod.aspx
3 pages which are displaying in 3 multipages are One.aspx, Two.aspx,
Three.aspx.

wheneven i changed the tab in NurMod.aspx. i like to call a method in either
One.aspx or Two.aspx or Three.aspx (to save those pages).