Problem with validation of field

Bilal

Hi,
I have a field that requires validation when you press a button as
follows:
<form name="form_affiche" enctype = "multipart/form-data"
method="get">
value="Modifier" tabindex="3" onClick="if(isValid())
{document.form_affiche.action='order.php';document.form_affiche.submit();}return
false;"></td>
</form>
The validation works perfectly when the button is pressed. However,
should the user enter an invalid number and press ENTER as opposed to
the button "Modifier", then the invalid number is taken into
consideration.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion or solution.
Kind regards
Bilal

Brynn

maybe change your javascript to the form's onSubmit
versus button's onclick .. and make the input type submit for the
button ... this way pressing enter or the button would activate the
submit procedure?

Brynn
www.coolpier.com

Hi,
I have a field that requires validation when you press a button as
follows:
<form name="form_affiche" enctype = "multipart/form-data"
method="get">
value="Modifier" tabindex="3" onClick="if(isValid())
{document.form_affiche.action='order.php';document.form_affiche.submit();}return
false;"></td>
</form>
The validation works perfectly when the button is pressed. However,
should the user enter an invalid number and press ENTER as opposed to
the button "Modifier", then the invalid number is taken into
consideration.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion or solution.
Kind regards
Bilal

Brynn
www.coolpier.com

I participate in the group to help give examples of code.
I do not guarantee the effects of any code posted.
Test all code before use!