Problem with virtual pages scrolling

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Marek Kotowski, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. I have some virtual pages defined as follows:

    Only one of them is visible at the moment (others have
    visibility='hidden' & display='none'). I change page
    by changing visibility and display attributes (old
    becomes hidden and new one – visible).

    Works fine. But there is one problem. The pages
    have different lengths. On load IE seems to be
    unable to know pages lengths - first page is
    scrolled as the longest one in the collection
    (empty place is added). I have to display each
    page at least once to have each page scrolling correctly.

    How to resolve problem, I mean how to enforce
    IE to scroll pages correctly from the very start?

    Regards

    Marek Kotowski
    Warsaw

    Marek Kotowski, Oct 25, 2004