problem with window.open

julianmlp

I'm using the following simple piece of code:

function OpenTextModeSong(aParam){
myWindow = window.open("", "Song For Print", 'toolbar=1, menubar=1,
scrollbars=1, width=800,height=600');

var sPage = '';
sPage += '<html><head>';
sPage += '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="css/style.css"><title>LetrasyAcordes.net. Letras y acordes para
guitarra y piano </title>';
sPage += '</head><body>';
///sPage += DivInThePresentDocument.innerHTML; ///it also works fine
sPage += 'any content';
sPage += '</body></html>';

myWindow.document.write(sPage);
alert('It's been written already');

}

All is working fine, but browser keep waiting for something more, as if
it weren't received all the data when It did already...
What can be causing this problem?

regards - julian