problems assembling POST HTTP::Request

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by cerr, Sep 22, 2010.

  1. cerr

    cerr Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to post a filename (that generally comes out of a html
    <input type="file" box) to a perl script out of my perl script that
    should pretend as if it was done by hand on the webpage...
    The code POST request i came up with looks like this:

    my $post = HTTP::Request->new(POST => $PostPage,
    Content_Type => 'form-data',
    Content => [ filename => 'file://mnt/ENGINEERING/Docs/Tropos/
    pAce34-7.1.2.3-5189k-efs.bin',
    ]);

    but when i execute it i get:

    Bad header argument at ./upgrdeFrmwr.pl line 50

    Where line 50 is the first line of my POST request... I do'nt
    understand, what kind of header argument may I require?

    Thanks for hints and ideas!
    Ron

    cerr, Sep 22, 2010